I hope things are good! If you have exams at the moment, GOOD LUCK!!! I had my first one on Tuesday so I’m praying it went well!
Here again with the second ‘episode’ of the Wash and Go Series using Curls Cashmere Curls Leave In Conditioner and Curls Cashmere Curl Jelly. As you may be able to tell from the name, these products come as a sort of package deal! Now there’s a funny story (well it’s not actually funny but you catch my drift lol!) with these products. I bought these products around a year ago after hearing some pretty good reviews and I tried them about 2-3 times. And it was a DISASTER! Like my hair was dry and just GROSS LOOKING! “So Tara, why did you use them again???” I hear you ask! Well the previous times I used these products, I didn’t listen to the instructions. So I applied them and combined them with sealants such as coconut oil or shea butter. I decided to give them one last try but I decided that this time I would listen to the instructions!
If you pop back to Wash and Go Series #1, you’ll see the exact method I used but obviously using these two products. I applied the leave in first and then the jelly, as instructed. And I am sad to report that…IT WAS A FAILURE! It was just bad…I was lulled into a false sense of security because right after I applied the products, everything looked great!! So I was excited! But by the end of the next day, the joy was gone! Here we go with pros and cons…
- My hair was very defined on the first day
- The products are light – great for if you have fine hair
- Products don’t contain all that bad stuff – no sulphates, silicones, parabens, mineral oil
- My hair was EXTREMELY dry! Like tumbleweed. It was badddd!!
- The combo made my hair super crunchy – it felt like it would break if I pulled it
- My hair looked really dull
- After the first day, my hair was so frizzy! Like just a ball of frizz
- My hair took forever to dry
|Look how dry it is!!|