HAIRFINITY!!! A slightly controversial product. For those that don’t know about it, it is a supplement that claims to be “a unique formula for healthy hair”, promoting “healthier, longer, stronger hair from the inside out”.
I took Hairfinity from February 2014 until August 2014 and I had extremely positive results (I AM NOT SAYING EVERYONE WILL HAVE POSITIVE RESULTS BUT IT WORKED FOR ME). The only reason I stopped was that my hair was getting a bit too thick to handle lol. I will tell you more about my Hairfinity experience in a moment but, first, some facts:
Dosage: 2 tablets per day (there are 60 tablets in the bottle so one bottle will last you 30 days)
Ingredients: Biotin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex, Silica, MSM, Exclusive Capilsana Complex
N.B. You’re probably wondering why I’m listing all the ingredients but I think it’s important to know exactly what you’re putting into your body
Cost: When I bought my supply of Hairfinity (in the UK), it was about £25 per bottle
So now my experience:
- Hairfinity made my hair extremely thick! I’ve always had fairly thick hair but Hairfinity made it unbelievably thick. To the extent that detangling my roots now takes a lottttt longer than it used to
- I wouldn’t say that I had exponential growth with Hairfinity – my hair obviously did grow in those 6 months but I can’t say I saw a crazy amount of growth
- It made my nails grow like crazyyyy. I’ve never had great strong nails but I can definitely say that my nails were very strong in the months I was taking it
- I know many people suffer from breakouts but I didn’t experience Hairfinity-related breakouts (that being said, I drink a ridiculous amount of water – about 2-3 litres per day – so that definitely helped) – if you take Hairfinity, please drink LOTS OF WATER!! The large amount of biotin in it can cause breakouts if you don’t
- I definitely experienced less shedding and breakage when I was taking Hairfinity so I do definitely agree that it made my hair stronger
- I’ve also heard complaints about having an itchy scalp when taking Hairfinity – I personally didn’t suffer from that
- Even when taking Hairfinity, I still took excellent care of my hair by deep conditioning, protective styling, moisturising, sealing etc – JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE TAKING A HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT, DON’T THINK YOU CAN JUST STOP TAKING CARE OF YOUR HAIR!!!
|February 2014 – around the time I started taking Hairfinity|
|September 2014 – about 3 weeks after I stopped taking Hairfinity (it was my birthday hence the party hat lol)|