How long have you been natural?
Since March/April of 2011! But I properly started taking care of my hair in 2013.
How often do you/should you deep condition?
I deep condition once a week because I find that’s the best way to keep my hair moisturised! But hey, sometimes people get busy. I always recommend at least once every two weeks.
Do I reallyyyyy have to deep condition?
YES! YOU DO! (If you want healthy luscious hair)
What are you favourite products?
I don’t really like to answer this one just because everyone’s skin/hair is different – what works for me may not work for you and vice versa! But if you’re desperate, drop me an email (email@example.com) and I will TRY to give you some recommendations!
How often do you wash your hair?
Usually once a week! If my hair is super dry, I’ll wash maybe twice a week though.
Do you have dry or oily skin?
My skin is drier than the Sahara Desert. No joke! Everything I use is hydrating – but I do have some recommendations and products for the ladies/gents with oilier skin.
What are your top 3 tips of growing your hair?
- Moisture moisture moisture! – this is the key.
- Protective/low manipulation styling – this has been CRUCIAL to my hair journey!
- No/low heat – heat is not good for your hair! In fact, it can hinder your hair journey at an alarming rate!
What are your top 3 tips for healthy skin?
- Water. Agua. Aqua. Eau. Acqua. – drink water all day everyday!
- Sunscreen – this is underestimated so much. You should really try to wear sunscreen everyday, especially in sunny climates
- Hygiene – clean skin = healthy skin! (That includes taking your make up off before you sleep!)